Did you want to lose your weight without going anywhere? You might also be thinking that if trampoline jumping helps to lose more weight then jogging and other exercises?
Yes, it is true you can lose your more weight while just jumping on your trampoline.
You do not need to go anywhere or take some pills if you want to lose weight. Just buy the best quality trampoline and lose your weight with some fun tricks as well as games. In the gym, a high amount of effort is required to use the bulky machines but on a trampoline, you can lose your weight effortlessly.
You do not need any professional or special instructor for the guidance of your exercise. You can lose weight in the way that you like more. Besides this, for better results, there is no requirement for special tools and equipment on the trampoline. Just start carefully bouncing on your trampoline while for the first time make the bouncing simple and easy just bounce for 10 minutes. Later when you get grip and balance on your bouncing try to increase the time and frequency of your bouncing.
The increase in frequency helps your heart rate to get up and helps your muscles and stamina to grow strongly. The workout on the trampoline gives your muscles strength and makes them more flexible and strong. While this workout especially includes your legs, thighs, arms, hips, and stomach workout. In addition, it also improves your agility and balance of your body. The acute continuous jumping helps your muscles to contract and release constantly rather than in other exercises.
Due to more weight, you lose your body flexibility however your body flexibility helps you a lot in your daily life and this factor also serves your best benefits with growing age. The flexibility in your body improves your body postures, increases your joints as well as muscle strength, and also gives you a strong positive mind state.
Trampoline Tricks to Quickly Loose Down Weight
This also reduces the chances of your muscles or joints injuring due to the tightness factor of your muscles. With the help of a trampoline, you can increase the body flexibility that will help you to lose your weight too. If you are searching some fun tricks of trampoline to lose your weight then take a look at below mentioned the best weight loss trampoline tricks.
1. Bouncing down
The bouncing on the trampoline pad helps to reduce your weight effectively. Let’s take a look at how to bounce down on trampoline for weight loss
- First, you need to stand in the middle of the trampoline mat with wider feet distance
- When you take your first jump pull your knees toward your chest.
- Make sure that you put pressure on your whole feet instead to put pressure only on toes and heels.
- After jumping on maximum height, land in the middle of the trampoline mat.
- Swing your arms in order to land with complete body balance.
- Daily you have to do this bouncing at least 5 – 6 minutes.
2. Surf twist
One of the most enjoyable trampoline tricks that helps you to lose weight with fun is surf twist. Follow the below-mentioned steps in order to enjoy surf twists for weight loss.
- First of all, do some simple bounce on the trampoline jumps for at least 1 minute to warm up your body.
- Now, stands in the middle of a trampoline mat with a distance of your feet to your shoulder width. Make sure one thing that you have to maintain this feet distance throughout the whole surf twist time.
- Next, rotate your body toward one direction about a quarter turn and bounce down. Again take a bounce and retwist to your original position.
- Repeat the same process on the other side of your body.
- For effective results Repeat the twist at least 5- 6 times on each side.
- To maintain balance swig your arms in the opposite direction of your body.
The next best trampoline workout that helps you to look smart is the scissors one. Take some easy steps to do the scissor more efficiently.
- Stand in the middle of your trampoline mat.
- Put your feet below your hips.
- Next jump your one feet backward and the other one forward on the trampoline mat.
- With this landing position, make sure that you must have a bend in your knees while hips are in a square position.
- Now when you attain the position swiftly change your legs positions. Gives at least 5 times backward and forward positions to one leg.
- To maintain balance and gain more momentum oscillate your arms.
4. Front back
One of the most effortless trampoline tricks that most people use to lose their weight is the front-back trick. Take a look at its easy steps.
- First, you have to stand in the middle of your trampoline mat. Keep your feet below your hips and hands at your sides.
- By keeping your hips and shoulder square you have to pull your knees and take a high bounce.
- Do not try to change your head position while bouncing down and up.
- To maintain your body balance oscillate your arms in the opposite directions of your legs position.
5. Knee Pull
Most of the trampoline hacks and games require your knee pulling but you do not need to pull your knees sharply or hardly for any exercise. The trampoline workout with knee pulling is just for your knees muscle flexibility and helps these muscles to grow more strongly. Let’s have a look at the knee pull workout on your trampoline.
- Keep your feet below your hips in the center of the trampoline.
- Next stretch your arms according to your shoulder height in front of you.
- Pull your one knees toward your chest while pulling your arms to your back.
- The angle between the bent leg must be 90- degrees.
- Now return your leg from the starting position. On each leg repeat the exercise for at least 4 -5 times. For the second time, use the other leg and change their positions alternatively.
In the winding up of the article, we made sure that after reading the article carefully you will be able to do weight loss effortlessly on your trampoline. There are not very tricky and hard things to reduce weight by using a trampoline. Moreover, you only needed a high-quality trampoline and knowledge about some safe as well as comfortable trampoline tricks.